What are Titanium carbide nanoparticles used for?
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
The latest forecast from consulting firm AlixPartners is that the chip shortage may cost the global auto industry $110 billion; it will reduce global auto titanium carbide nanoparticle.
1. Nano titanium carbide is one of the transition metal carbides with the highest hardness, but its brittleness is not suitable for pure use. They are added to tungsten-based cemented carbide at 5-30% by weight to increase hardness and high temperature resistance of cutting tools.
2. The cutting surfaces of these tools are sometimes covered with TiC. Tungsten-free tool blades can be obtained by combining TiC nanoparticles, molybdenum carbide, and nickel.
3. Used as alloy additive.
4. Used as the surface material.
5. The compound has a good application prospect in grinding, grinding wheel and so on.
6. Titanium carbide nanoparticles are used as welding and current drilling wires.
7. Titanium carbide nanoparticles are used in the preparation of cermets.
8. Titanium carbide nanoparticles are used for wear-resistant surface coating of metal parts such as tool heads.
9. Titanium carbide nanoparticles are used as thermal insulation coatings for spacecraft atmospheric return.
10.TiC is also used in general tool manufacturing and chemical industries as a basic component of the sintered material ferrotitanium.
11. Titanium carbide nanoparticles are used to produce wear-resistant materials, sharp tools and so on.
12. Titanium carbide nanoparticle coating can improve alloys, abrasive steel bearings, pipes and cutting tools.
13. Used for the preparation of titanium foam ceramic materials. Foam ceramic is combined with a filter to make any type of fluid container work effectively, except for the filtration mechanism to stir the adsorption.
14. The application of titanium carbide nano-granular layer in metal forming is carried out during the CVD process of about 1000 °C, which ensures maximum adhesion. Due to the chemical vapor deposition process, the higher coating thickness can reach 9 μ m, which is a popular wear-resistant reserve for many applications.
15. Nano titanium carbide has become the basis of modern high hardness materials, heat-resistant electrodes, industrial arc lamps, wear-resistant drilling equipment and special tools. Powdered, used as an additive and substitute for graphite.
16. In electrolysis, TiC is used as an electrode together with a mercury cathode. This kind of electrode is essential in underwater electric cutting steel-their electrode consumption is reduced by 6-10 times compared with traditional electrodes.
17. TiC nanoparticles were applied to the coating of graphite electrode in electric arc furnace.
18. TiC nanoparticles are also used in the production of heat-resistant shields for combustion plants, seat-jacketed thermocouples, shell crucibles, ships, glass, semiconductors, metals and nonmetals.
Titanium carbide nanoparticles Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest nano titanium carbide price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titanium carbide nanoparticles Supplier
RBOSCHCO is a trusted global chemical material supplier&manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials. The company export to many countries including the USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda, Turkey, Mexico, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Brazil, Chile, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, etc.
As a leading nanotechnology development manufacturer, RBOSCHCO dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value, and easily cope with various challenges.
If you are looking for titanium carbide nanoparticles, please send an email. (email@example.com)
Greece will hand over Iranian oil it intercepted from a Russian-flagged tanker to the United States at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, Greek port police said recently, AFP reported. The decision angered Tehran.
In April, Greek authorities reportedly seized a Russian oil tanker, the Pegas, which was said to be heading to the Turkish port of Marmara.
Reports say the ship was docked in Calistos Bay with a crew of several people said to be Russian. The Greek coast guard said the ship had been renamed the Lana.
The report notes that the European Union imposed sanctions on Russia after the conflict broke out in February. Greek authorities seized the tanker in accordance with European Union sanctions.
According to information at the time, the tanker was carrying 115,000 tons of Iranian oil.
Iran's Ports and Maritime Organization strongly protested Greece's decision, calling it an "international bandit." "The Islamic Republic of Iran will not give up its legitimate rights and expects the Greek government to abide by its international obligations in the area of navigation and shipping," it said in a statement on its website.
Iran's Foreign Ministry, through the International Maritime Organization, called on the Greek government to release the tanker and its crew overnight, adding that "the Americans discharged their cargo," the report said.
Athens did not immediately respond to the Iranian protest and gave no further details about the oil on board or how it was handed over to the United States, the report said.
The titanium carbide nanoparticle price is expected to increase in the next few days affected by the change in supply and demand markets.